Sunday, January 8, 2012

Corspe Cast My new Project all Horror All Good Every week!

Greetings Fiends, It's me you're favorite horses ass! I wanted to let you all kow about my NEW podcast with Mike Cadaver from Cadaverlab.com fame. It is called CORPSE CAST  and we talk horror music and horror movies, among other hot button issues.. jk. BUT yes, this will be a weekly podcast! For anyone that can't get enough of ME. I beg you.. subscribe and PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS..  you are getting in on the ground level.. the first episode has just been posted!!

I will continue to do Diablocast.. and it  will be as irregular as it always has been! ha! but If you NEED more Shane Diablo... Corpse Cast will give you a weekly dose.. 

you can stream or download all episodes of Corpse Cast totally free click the link below.. OR subscribe on iTunes...

http://corpsecollective.com/2012/01/the-corpse-cast-episode-1-rosedales-and-the-new-york-ripper/

1 comment:

James Pereira said...

Hi,nice blog,pls look-up true-shapherd.blogspot.in