Thursday, January 10, 2008

New FREDDY KRUGER movie??


Fearnet Reports that a conversation with Robert Englund confrims there will be new Freddy Kruger films coming in the very near future!!

Since the rumors of a new Nightmare on Elm Street film have surfaced online, FEARnet is the first to hear it right from the mouth of that hideously disfigured child murderer! We just talked to Robert Englund (known by fans as the iconic Freddy Krueger) about his upcoming directorial venture Killer Pad (full interview soon) but in the mean time got his official word about the rumors of a new Nightmare on Elm Street film.

Recently there has been some buzz online about a new Nightmare on Elm Street film. Have you heard anything about this?

“I don’t know if it’s going to be Nightmare on Elm Street the original remake-which is not a bad idea especially with the success of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Halloween-and get some new director to breathe new life into it. I always thought there was room for a prequel. I would be interested in being in that! It’s funny because they are all good. Texas Chainsaw Massacre the original was great and the original Halloween was great and some people even think that the original Nightmare on Elm Street is the best of them all. I don’t know if you’d want to remake it but it all happens sooner or later. There have been some spin-offs talked about with Freddy and Jason and Michael Myers which is interesting but maybe that’s kind of silly. Maybe one was enough. At one time there had been a prequel to Nightmare on Elm Street. I haven’t read that script but I heard things about it that John McNaughton the director of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer might direct it. That was kind of interesting. That’s the one I would be interested in being involved with.”

The Prequel?

“Well yeah because I’d obviously get to do it without the make up. Even though I’m getting old I’m not getting too old to play Freddy. I always figured by the time he was all burned and everything I figured he was in his 40’s anyway. I could pull that off. It’s going to be interesting to see what they do with it.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ceiling fans with lights offеrs users the option to
light up the гoom and givеs a deсoratiѵe look to it.
Wіth the ѕame applianсe you cаn provide comfort aѕ wеll as light the room wіth іt.
that your eleсtrical bοx is ѕpecifіcally rated foг fans.


Heгe is my webpage; outdoor ceiling fans with lights at home depot

Anonymous said...

Ӏt is unliκely air condіtioners only movеr air аnd do not aԁjust іtѕ temperature.

Ρendant lamps - Pеnԁant lіghts
are a good ѕouгce of job lightіng and thеy cаn bе lowered or elеvated depending οn youг wаnts.
that your eleсtrical bοх
іs specifically ratеd for fans.

Alsο visit my blоg post - outdoor ceiling fans with lights and remote
Also see my web page > ceiling fans with lights at target